Setup and starting

Reaction score
I have just unpacked my Phantom 3 pro.
I charged the flight battery and controler and am now trying to set the thing up.
But when I switch the controler on, it just makes a peeping sound and the red light flashes.
What is wrong and how can I fix this?

Check the manual. It's either a remote control error or the battery is low.

upload_2016-1-15_11-6-13.png

All 4 white lights are are on and the red light is flashing, the is also a peeping sound

Did you pair the p3p and remote? The remote come on after a short and then long press on power button.
Did you connected a smartphone to start things up with usb cable?

Move the sticks around, let go and let them center to see if the beeping stops. I had the same problem. Software detecting stock input when there isnt. Calibration may fix the problem.

I think you need to go through the check list first. For example: have you removed the gimbal guard, another white piece on the gimbal, ......

Turn on the remote, set it down, turn on the P3 then let them set for maybe 20 seconds or so while you watch the screen. It takes a few seconds to initiate in the beginning. If your go-app is running, it will probably tell you to update the first time but after it says safe to fly, with the props off of the P3, start the motors just for an initial check. Then let us know how it goes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic