Settings.

7 minutes isn't a long time to wait for an answer here.

But take a week, for example, and that IS quite a long time - (especially in politics....)

Sorry - I had to wander round looking for my glasses before typing a reply. From your 2nd post I guess you'll be wandering round looking for your hearing-aid now... :)

In answer to your question though, no - I've never had a problem with those custom settings.

Must be our new drone pilot
1502495447983.jpg

Reactions: Numone
OK - the OP was a bit impatient at first but took my mild chastisement in good humour. So let's give him a break and try to get his thread back on track.... :)

To the OP, what exactly happens when you try to use the custom settings? Do they just revert back to what they were or can you just not access the custom settings at all?

Reactions: Simzy666
OK - the OP was a bit impatient at first but took my mild chastisement in good humour. So let's give him a break and try to get his thread back on track.... :)

To the OP, what exactly happens when you try to use the custom settings? Do they just revert back to what they were or can you just not access the custom settings at all?
I can't change the value on the custom one. The three above can I adjust. Never had this prob before. Maybe it came with some FW update.

Replay? You must get a huge thrill from piloting again and again.... (Gawd help,us...what IS going on today???)
There where an answer right after I did my first question that I didn't understand. That's why my what. But it disappear very quick.
Love peace and happy flight

Ah - my apologies then.... Sometimes members post and then very quickly decide to delete their post (in this case probably because it didn't make sense, as you say). The notification emails still get sent out to thread contributors but by the time they take a look at the thread the post has already gone. Sorry for my misunderstanding on what I saw, or rather, didn't see.... :)

As I said, I've never had problems accessing those settings and possibly it has been caused by a firmware update, or maybe not. Maybe someone more knowledgeable about the problem than I or someone who has experienced similar will be along to help you soon.

Meanwhile it could be worth using a search here (magnifying glass, top right) with various keywords to see if you can find anything related. I've found this one, although admittedly relating to a P4.

Trouble editing settings in app

Ah - my apologies then.... Sometimes members post and then very quickly decide to delete their post (in this case probably because it didn't make sense, as you say). The notification emails still get sent out to thread contributors but by the time they take a look at the thread the post has already gone. Sorry for my misunderstanding on what I saw, or rather, didn't see.... :)

As I said, I've never had problems accessing those settings and possibly it has been caused by a firmware update, or maybe not. Maybe someone more knowledgeable about the problem than I or someone who has experienced similar will be along to help you soon.

Meanwhile it could be worth using a search here (magnifying glass, top right) with various keywords to see if you can find anything related. I've found this one, although admittedly relating to a P4.

Trouble editing settings in app
Thank you sir :)

Reactions: Steve7777
Which settings do you use ?
I used to film in dlog but now I'm trying d cinelike. Post in Adobe Pp 17
Any suggestions?
To be honest, I don't use the custom camera settings very much as I'm happy enough with the results I get using the pre-set options and I really can't be bothered to do all the messing around with post-processing of dlog etc.

However, when I was trying to learn what was possible I watched quite a lot of videos on YouTube about it. phantom 3 camera settings - YouTube

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1