Setting keeps changing

Reaction score
My camera settings keeps changing every time I put a new battery in my phantom drone. My settings keeps going to auto on my drone .Can anyone help with this?

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Which settings are you referring to?

Reactions: Peter W
Reaction score
I keep changing it to manual and it changes back to auto every time I use another battery

msinger

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Those settings should be stored and remembered after restarting the aircraft. I did some testing on the current version of DJI GO (iOS) and was unable to reproduce that issue. If you're not running the current version of DJI GO, then maybe try upgrading to the current version.

Reaction score
Those settings should be stored and remembered after restarting the aircraft. I did some testing on the current version of DJI GO (iOS) and was unable to reproduce that issue. If you're not running the current version of DJI GO, then maybe try upgrading to the current version.
I uninstalled the app and even reinstalled the drivers for remote and the Phantom drone and still my ISO and white balance would go to auto. No other settings would change .

ianzone

You ask I tell
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I uninstalled the app and even reinstalled the drivers for remote and the Phantom drone and still my ISO and white balance would go to auto. No other settings would change .
Does your ISO change when gimble wheel turned(adjustment of contrast),,tried camera reset ?this does ring a bell if it was p3 only having 1 transmission channel it won't go custom but auto is preselecting the best channel for you so has me thinking on this to

ianzone

You ask I tell
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I did find this,something about setting on device being changed
Screenshot_20190814-110142.jpg

Reaction score
This has happened to me too except I can’t trace it to battery change. I don’t know what causes it. It’s very annoying. Ruined some nice video. I guess I need to add that to my pre takeoff checklist.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cherry