Setting homepoint in Litchi app

Reaction score
I just installed the app and was reading the online pdf manual and there is nothing in it stating how to set the homepoint for an RTH.Does it automatically set one upon takeoff?

I just installed the app and was reading the online pdf manual and there is nothing in it stating how to set the homepoint for an RTH.Does it automatically set one upon takeoff?

It will be set before takeoff when the aircraft gets a suitably accurate GPS lock and enters GPS flight mode.

Reactions: Squirrel!
I think sometimes people get so involved with the app, the monitor, the intricacies of FPV, telemetry, etc., yada yada yada - that they forget the simple fundamental stuff.

The aircraft will mark its home point and fly like a dream with no app at all. Leave your phone/tablet at home. Set your bird on the ground. Turn on your controller, turn on the bird. Watch the lights. The lights are talking to you. They will tell you when you have your home point marked, how many satellites you have, and all sorts of good stuff.

Fly.

If you are not sure what the lights are trying to tell you, you better read your manual a couple more times.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: 66Fury

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4