Setting failsafe height.

Reaction score
If I switch from “Phantom “ mode to “NAZA” mode,set the height then switch back to “Phantom “ mode, will the height change remain in effect?

Reaction score
If I switch from “Phantom “ mode to “NAZA” mode,set the height then switch back to “Phantom “ mode, will the height change remain in effect?
It doesn't make any difference whether your Phantom Basic or Naza modes just go into the advanced tab, then to limits, and finally to Go-home Alt. In the Go-home Alt box type in the height, you want then press ENTER to write it in.

Reaction score
It doesn't make any difference whether your Phantom Basic or Naza modes just go into the advanced tab, then to limits, and finally to Go-home Alt. In the Go-home Alt box type in the height, you want then press ENTER to write it in.
Thank you Jason.

Reaction score
It worked. I set it for 75 feet. I have been trying to fly where there are no tall structures.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mxdjng