Service bin file

Reaction score
Anybody have this file please pm me. If you don't know what the service bin file is, it's the supposedly secret file that allow you to wipe your firmware clean and install any firmware you wish.
****removed by moderator****

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to make sure, I just need the MVOM0Fw.bin file, right?

Now I just need to order P3 from amazon and test to see if the latest firmware (1.5) prevents the service bin file from working. Regardless of whether it worked or not, it will be returned. Amazon has a great return policy....Unless someone want to save me the trouble and try?

Now I just need to order P3 from amazon and test to see if the latest firmware (1.5) prevents the service bin file from working. Regardless of whether it worked or not, it will be returned. Amazon has a great return policy....Unless someone want to save me the trouble and try?
Yes, that bin file is all that people were using while following the instructions. It was back around when 1.2.x was released, so there's no guarantee it will work now after a few new FW versions have been released since then.

I'm afraid that those posts are all I know since I never needed to force a FW downgrade at the time, and then shortly afterwards DJI gave us the ability to downgrade using normal bin files.

I hope you're joking about doing that to Amazon.

Yes, that bin file is all that people were using while following the instructions. It was back around when 1.2.x was released, so there's no guarantee it will work now after a few new FW versions have been released since then.

I'm afraid that those posts are all I know since I never needed to force a FW downgrade at the time, and then shortly afterwards DJI gave us the ability to downgrade using normal bin files.

Only half joking. I wanted to have two P3 anyway. I would only returned it if it got bricked. Actually I would get a replacement, not return.

Playuz gotta play!

@Mordor , @TC Malker - FYI that @norazmi_0673 tried the old service bin file and it didn't work for him.

No video live feed but RC & telemetry data working just fine. | Page 3 | DJI Phantom Forum

I have everything needed except MVOM0Fw.bin. I will give it a shot.
Who has it that I could try it?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl