Serious gimbal problem

Reaction score
Last I got a Phantom 4. It's great except one thing. Sometimes the gimbal decides to turn fully right. Stop recording and disconnect from the RC for about 2 seconds. After that the connection comes back and the Phantom is controlable but the gimbal stays fully right and slowly returns to normal to redo everything a few minutes later.

Is this the a known problem or am I the only one?

Yep, i got it too.
With my phantom 4 the same gimbal problem
Can't say in what the reason

also
1.problem with movement - it's became more sharp
2.when I launch the drone the gimbal horizon is filled up
3. more situation with weak signal

i think that firmware is bad idea for upgrade

Last edited:
Yeah, It happend after I updated the firmware. Never had this problem before. I can also relate to all the other symthon, espacially the weak signal. I don't know if there's a way to downgrade the firmware

Did you go thru all resettings after update, some are changed after update to default. They have finally added some finer adjustments on the yaw controls to give slower and smoother movements. I still use my custom pot switched on on top of these settings and getting fantastic yaw turns.
Also just last night my camera went berserk giving appearance a prop spun off and screen went blank, thinking it crashed from 400+' drove two blocks away looking for it and thankfully it was still hovering where I thought it crashed. Ran back home and home lock brought her back. The ribbon cable has delaminated feeding camera and motors, just hangs limp with no pic. Hope replacing ribbon myself can be done

Last edited:
video with gimbal bug when recoder video

also after bug files data begin from 01.01.2014

tPcZLEVwRtqunrw75YNPWQ.png

files during crash named 01.01.2014 data
fw30ew

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members