Serious Camera issue since update!

Reaction score
Happened yesterday evening twice. So I thought I would try it again tonight at my house. When taking a still my gimble is turning hard to one way and then slowly works its way back to straight. Not even taking a pic btw. Also screen goes totally gray for a second as well. Hard gimble movement at times when you first click the shutter. AC was even bobbing up and down a little bit when all this is going on too. I tried switching in and out of all flight modes. Tried back and forth with Auto and Manual Focus. Because I have been setting all my stuff on Manual focus as of two days ago. Been spot on now. But this issue with my camera is totally caused by the last update! I never had this ever! But so far it is only doing this while I'm flying at night. I'll test one more time tomorrow in daylight. So I may have to roll back unless they fix it quick!

Not experienced that yet but what I have experienced is that twice now I have gone out and taken 4-5 photos on both occasions to come back and only one has been recorded to the SD card. Now once I can put down to a glitch but on two occasions something is definitely wrong.

Not experienced that yet but what I have experienced is that twice now I have gone out and taken 4-5 photos on both occasions to come back and only one has been recorded to the SD card. Now once I can put down to a glitch but on two occasions something is definitely wrong.
Yep! Mine did'nt take pics the whole time it is going through this weird gimble turn going on. Gonna fly today in the sun and then again tonight. If it does it again at night I'm rolling back the firmware.

So I just went out in the daylight to see if I could get the camera to repeat this crazy issue with bright light. It was perfect. No issues with camera at all. So what could cause the camera to do this erratic behavior in the dark while trying to take stills? I guess I will try one more night flight tonight to see if it's still there. If it repeats the issue it's getting firmware rolled back tonight.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20