Serial Number for Unlock NFZ

Reaction score
Guys I tried today to unlock a NFZ and when I went in to the DJi app to the about tab I could not see any serial number, only what software & firmware was loaded.
Where can I find this info to put in the website to unlock a zone.
Did not manage to fly anyway because of snow..

Flack

You will see the SN after home point is fixed. That means connect to P3 and wait until you see ready to fly in GPS mode.

I noticed this on app 2.50 and 2.5.1

Surprising.

Did you see any are areas to be unblocked?

I have done it couple of times few days ago. Not sure what's missing for you?

Ah are you saying that it will only show If I click on a yellow area, at first I was inside the red no fly area, but moved to a yellow zone, but maybe I did not move enough in to the yellow zone.?

thanks for your replies..

My 2 cents.
I did not see the serial number in the DJI GO (settings -> About..). It WAS on the side of the box it came in though.
As far as unblocking "Authorization Zones", I've only used the DJI website and have not unlocked from the software yet. Using the website, you select the zone, then add your serial number. Nearly all of Lost Angeles is in an authorized zone...

This is the screenshot to view the RC serial number:
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1453003236.989858.jpg

My serial number only appears on my devices that have app 2.5. On my devices that are lower than app 2.5, I don't see my serial number.

In order to see the serial number for your (radio? P3?), all devices have to be energized, and the P3 must be showing "Safe To Fly" / satellites / home point recorded. Then, you can navigate to the "About" button within your DJI GO software and you'll see the serial number as shown in post #7 of this thread.

My 2 cents.
I did not see the serial number in the DJI GO (settings -> About..). It WAS on the side of the box it came in though.
As far as unblocking "Authorization Zones", I've only used the DJI website and have not unlocked from the software yet. Using the website, you select the zone, then add your serial number. Nearly all of Lost Angeles is in an authorized zone...
i have tried this many times to no avail, tried to contact dji, but no response. i have a registered account i put in the zone i want and the serial #, submit and the site says the zone is unlocked. however when i get there to fly it shows "no fly zone" and i cant fly. this is becoming very annoying. what am i doing wrong. i am running the latest firmware, and am on ios.

i have tried this many times to no avail, tried to contact dji, but no response. i have a registered account i put in the zone i want and the serial #, submit and the site says the zone is unlocked. however when i get there to fly it shows "no fly zone" and i cant fly. this is becoming very annoying. what am i doing wrong. i am running the latest firmware, and am on ios.

I have the same problem, with a Standard, using Android beta firmware and GO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair