Sent Drones to DJI, did'nt get the same Drones back

Reaction score
I will keep this short. I purchased a used P3P last November, In January the IMU would not caibrate so I sent it to DJI. I knew there was be a repaired charge since it was a used Drone. They checked it and stated a $171 charge for repair, I paided the fee and they returned the Drone but it was not same one that I sent. It looked like a brand new P3P. The only issue was the IMU would not calibrate. I also purchased a brand new P4 for Christmas. Last month while flying in sport mode the propeller failed and my P4 crashed, damage to the landing gear and the gimble. Sent it to DJI for warranty repair which the honored but once again they returned a new Drone. Anyone else experience anything like this?

DJI often sends back a refurbished unit instead of fixing the same unit and returning it.

Neither one of my drones have an "R" at the end of the serial number and there are no flaws on the shell what so ever. I had a couple of other Drone owners take a look and we all agreed they are new unless just the shells are new and the internal components are refurbished.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie