Sensor Calibration - Blank Screen in Assistant

Reaction score
I get a warning that my sensors need to calibrated. I downloaded the DJI assistant (Mac OS) and I get the 3 tutorial screens. But when I click on CALIBRATE the main screen is pure white. I don't see the same grid pattern of dots that we see in the tutorials.

Any help appreciated.

Attached image shows the blank screen that see when running calibrate in Assistant.

Last edited:
I figured this out. Was trying to run ASSISTANT on a newer Mac with new operating system. I loaded Assistant on my older laptop, with a not so up to date Mac OS... and the polka dots appeared, and I was able to calibrate. So, DJI software is a bit behind the curve in terms of newer operating systems.

Timely post as I got the same blank screen. What version of Mac OS did you need to run to get this to work? I'm on an older iMac but running Yosemite I think.

I'm using a PC. The screen came up fine and I went through the calibration, but during the calculation part, it had an error and asked me the size of my monitor in inches. After I put that in, I got the blank screen problem. I have 2 monitors on my system, but when I restarted and moved it to the second monitor, I got the blank screen immediately. I tried restarting the drone, the app and trying again on the main monitor, but I got the same issue as at first. I then tried it with my Surface and had no problems. So end result: it may not work with multi-monitor systems. If you encounter this problem of a blank screen, try another computer, or maybe disconnect a monitor.

Went round and round wid it. It not ready for prime time. Have to get along with quick Cal until fixed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31