Sending videos

Reaction score
What is the best way to send videos
I can send a 30 second video via text or e mail but how to I send a vid like a minute or two long to a friend? Keep in mind I’m an old guy and not up to par with u tube etc. just trying to send videos to friends from my drone
Thanks

Wetransfer.com

Super simple to use. You can send huge files up to a couple GB. It’s free and don’t use YouTube. It’s cumbersome and you don’t necessarily want to share with the world just to have a friend see it.

Wetransfer.com

Super simple to use. You can send huge files up to a couple GB. It’s free and don’t use YouTube. It’s cumbersome and you don’t necessarily want to share with the world just to have a friend see it.
Mine is set to private. I make public what I want to make public. Also a good medium for the general public to use.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
What is the best way to send videos
I can send a 30 second video via text or e mail but how to I send a vid like a minute or two long to a friend? Keep in mind I’m an old guy and not up to par with u tube etc. just trying to send videos to friends from my drone
Thanks
You can share your work via YouTube or Vimeo. Set-up your channel, upload, and they can watch from anywhere.

Alternatively, if you want your friends to have their own copy of the file, you will need a "file sharing" service such as dropbox.com. Once you open your account, you can upload your files where your friends and family can retrieve them.

Wetransfer.com

WeTransfer will work. However, be aware that on YouTube, you can see your videos to "Unlisted" which means that it's not viewable or searchable by the public, but people with whom you share the link can view them (without being logged into your account). Not that videos set to "Private" can only be viewed by the account holder (you) or someone logged into the account.

Yes but you are all over complicating things. He asked how to send some clips to someone. THAT is what wetransfer is for. It’s like big email. Using a service like YouTube and Vimeo to do this will work but is overkill and a lot more steps.

Now if he wanted to share with a bunch of people then those work better.

Yes but you are all over complicating things. He asked how to send some clips to someone. THAT is what wetransfer is for. It’s like big email. Using a service like YouTube and Vimeo to do this will work but is overkill and a lot more steps.

Now if he wanted to share with a bunch of people then those work better.
As I said I'm not technical. But I don't see what's complicated about uploading it to YouTube. Then all you have to do is copy and paste. Mail it to who you want.

Try wetransfer then tell me what’s easier. By the way, you upload to YouTube it’s public. Even if you set to private it isn’t. It’s not in the searches. If someone has the URL for the video then it’s public

Again. We transfer is made to do what the OP asked about.

Use whatever makes you happy.

I find Dropbox to be very useful for many things as well as making large files (of any type) available to whomever you send a link. It’s free. I’ll have to try Wetransfer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20