Sending PM

Reaction score
Good day
When I am using the PM function and click "submit" the message only ends up in the "outbox".
What is the purpose of the "outbox" and why is the message not getting "sent" ?
Any help appreciated.

Thanks

It is a good setup. It tells you after two or four weeks later it is still there, they never came back to Phantom Pilots or just don't ever read their mail. When gone, you know they saw it even if they don't answer.

Happyflyer said:
It is a good setup. It tells you after two or four weeks later it is still there, they never came back to Phantom Pilots or just don't ever read their mail. When gone, you know they saw it even if they don't answer.

I had one that stayed in my outbox for weeks. It was a guy who lost his Phantom. I was offering help in locating it, but I finally erased the msg.

PhantomFanatic said:
.....I had one that stayed in my outbox for weeks. It was a guy who lost his Phantom. I was offering help in locating it, but I finally erased the msg.
Have done that before. Bad thing was I had the part he was searching for. But never read his PM's.

Happyflyer said:
PhantomFanatic said:
.....I had one that stayed in my outbox for weeks. It was a guy who lost his Phantom. I was offering help in locating it, but I finally erased the msg.
Have done that before. Bad thing was I had the part he was searching for. But never read his PM's.

Yes, that is a shame. He has probably given up on flying drones.

I've had someone send me a message and then delete it before I opened it.

I laid awake for hours that night wondering what...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

IflyinWY said:
I've had someone send me a message and then delete it before I opened it.

I laid awake for hours that night wondering what...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
If that keeps you up at night, it is a good thing you don't have all the things I have to worry about or you would never get to sleep. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31