Semi new to drone flying

Reaction score
I have played with inexpensive drones for awhile and decided to bite the bullet and purchased a Phantom 4 Pro+ in Dec. 2016. I purchased it from Atlanta Hobby in Atlanta, GA (I live in Birmingham, AL) and first I want to give a bunch of ATTTTAAA boys to the folks there. Good prices and very professional. I highly recommend them.
Now for my gripes;
DJI builds a great product but some of their support and instructions are pretty iffy. Today when I went to fly my remote told me I needed to update the firmware.
I went on the DJI site and watched the video to update firmware. Then I spent an hour and finally got it done. The video instructions are not very accurate.
They tell you to download the zip file to the root directory on a SIM card but in the end I had to load it in the DCMI folder. Then when it said to place the card in the remote and turn it on. No mention of turning the drone on first and then the remote.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

What's ATT
It's a major US phone company.
Some mobile networks are a bit glitchy with the app.

If you are on your computer, click on the sub-forum up near the top left.
If that's the one you want to post in, look for the red Post New Thread icon over near the top right of the page.

It's a major US phone company.
Some mobile networks are a bit glitchy with the app.

If you are on your computer, click on the sub-forum up near the top left.
If that's the one you want to post in, look for the red Post New Thread icon over near the top right of the page.

I'm on an iPad in Downunder.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic