Selling Phantom Vision

Reaction score
Hello

I am having to selling my much loved phantom vision - there are no problems with it - no battery issues - no issues at all - its been flying great - im having to sell it cause we are moving to an area where flying objects are prohibited due to security reasons.

feel free to contact me and make an offer - my email address is [email protected]

please make offers that are reasonable

Too bad you have to sell because you can't fly in your new area. I'd keep it if I were you. If you've been reading anything here, you must know that it's illegal to fly your Phantom anywhere except the desert southwest. So you see, unless you plan on moving to the desert, you are probably breaking the law no matter WHERE you live.
:D

Alchemist Creations said:
Hello

I am having to selling my much loved phantom vision - there are no problems with it - no battery issues - no issues at all - its been flying great - im having to sell it cause we are moving to an area where flying objects are prohibited due to security reasons.

feel free to contact me and make an offer - my email address is [email protected]

please make offers that are reasonable

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj