SOLD: Selling Phantom 4 Pro package - AUSTRALIA only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm selling my Phantom 4 Pro.

Given the costs for shipping, I'd prefer to sell to Australians only....as soon as I add "tracked" shipping on top of my ask price for those who are interested but located overseas - many wouldn't look twice at the total price they'd need to pay (including Paypal fees). Hence my preference to sell to a local Aussie.

Pick-up is preferable so you can inspect the item in person, or check the flight logs/flight times and, if you're a first time flyer, go through typical set-up and initial safety precautions/pre flight checklists.

HERE'S WHATS INCLUDED:

ORIGINAL PACKAGE:
- DJI original Styrofoam case and white box (all original packaging/boxes)
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro Instructions / Quick Start Guide / CASA Safety warnings (ALL)
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro (WHITE) quad copter / drone
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro Remote Controller (RC)
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro AC charger and power cable (for drone and RC)
- DJI USB Type A to micro USB cable (White)
- DJI USB OTG cable (white)
- DJI Original WHITE propellers (4 pairs = 8 pcs with carry case)

ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES:

- 3RD PARTY: 4 x hard silicon yellow motor protectors (for luggage packing)
- 3RD PARTY: Range extender / antenna signal booster (WHITE colour + microfiber cloth)
- 3RD PARTY: BLACK propellers (2 pairs = 4 pcs)

More pictures available on request to genuinely interested buyers.

I'm accepting offers via PM. Further questions may be listed here and I'll answer them in my post (edit here if possible).

REASON FOR SELLING?
I've had some incredible family members chip in and purchase a P4P Pro 2.0, which i decided to keep with the latest upgrades and opted to sell my original P4P Pro. It's barely spent time in the sky, battery inside this device will practically feel brand new!

Thanks for looking
RoOSTA

Last edited:
how much for your - DJI Phantom 4 Pro Intelligent Flight Battery (EXTRA ONE) + Box/instructions
posted to 0870 NT?
do you have pics of your 3RD PARTY: Range extender / antenna signal booster (WHITE colour + microfiber cloth)?

Why don’t you just put a price on it here openly in the thread- if it’s a good deal it will sell.....

Unfortunately imho (as a similar local P4P owner) the price for these configs seems to have bottomed our significantly in the last about 4 months. eBay locally showing sales $500 less than they were months ago..

Reactions: roosta
Sold, please close/delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4