Selling P3A (Some questions)

Reaction score
Guys, had my P3A for about 6 months and as I don't really use it I'm thinking of selling (not to buy a Mavic lol) It's run faultless on FW 1.6 so never upgraded it but my Q's are:

If I sell it on 1.6 will a new owner be able to use it as when they download DJI Go which will be the most upto date version? Would I be better to update to latest FW before sale? Not been following the FW updates so not sure if any issues with latest. I take it batteries and controller need updating too?

I am possibly going to sell with my Nexus 7 (as it's dedicated to the P3) so best bet I assume is to wipe it clean and just supply rather than install anything and let new owner sort that out themselves.

Any help appreciated.

Dave

If anyone in the UK wants one I have:

P3A
2 Batteries (genuine)
DJI Hard Case (Backpack)
Nexus 7 (2013)
Both DJI sunshades (phone and tablet)
DJI ND8
16GB Card
2 sets of props (one set unused)
P3A original box

Sell is as it is. No need to upgrade FW. Some people like old FW.

You may not get good values for accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thanks for the reply.

So if I sell with FW 1.6 will the latest DJI Go app work ok with it? I take it the newest version is the only version you can get from the App Store.

Will only sell as complete kit, not gonna bugger about selling separate :)

Cheers

Dave

Thanks for the reply.

So if I sell with FW 1.6 will the latest DJI Go app work ok with it? I take it the newest version is the only version you can get from the App Store.

Will only sell as complete kit, not gonna bugger about selling separate :)

Cheers

Dave
Yes it will but things can be buggy. I bought a P3A a few weeks back and the firmware was old. The controller needed to be updated with a Micro SD and then again by the app. I flew it for 5-6 flights but had issues with connecting without camera view. If I turned on debugging and rebooted, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. I upgraded the firmware and everything is perfect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4