Selling my P4

Reaction score
I have a P4 with 2 additional batteries. The plan has not been crashed, has less then 12 flights on it, 2 of the batteries have never been used.

I prefer a meet and greet where we meet, you inspect the bird and we exchange cash and bird.

I am selling simply because I have not flown the bird in several months and its clear that I lost interest in it. I am asking 900.00 for it. Well below what I should ask.

Please contact me if interested.

I have a P4 with 2 additional batteries. The plan has not been crashed, has less then 12 flights on it, 2 of the batteries have never been used.

I prefer a meet and greet where we meet, you inspect the bird and we exchange cash and bird.

I am selling simply because I have not flown the bird in several months and its clear that I lost interest in it. I am asking 900.00 for it. Well below what I should ask.

Dang. Where was this yesterday when I bought a new one for backup?

Dang. GLWS. Priced right IMO, and should sell quickly.

Dang.

I am super interested...can you provide pictures and can you ship it? Do you have a PayPal account for payment?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4