Selling - DJI Spark Fly More Combo RTS

Reaction score
DJI Spark Sunrise Yellow Fly more combo. In hand and ready to ship USPS Priority w/insurance(~$30-35). Will ship as soon payment is confirmed.
OFFER UP!!!

unnamed.jpg
IMG_0386.JPG

Last edited:
So... people are to make offers with no indication when or even if you will sell. Basically you want people to throw money at you with no offer to even sell.

Reactions: V tail
I appreciate the staff here, I really do. I am sure that it takes a ton of work and time to run this place. However, I wish there were ground rules on selling. I respectfully suggested/requested some basic requirements in order to sell. No dice.

So... people are to make offers with no indication when or even if you will sell. Basically you want people to throw money at you with no offer to even sell.
Im not understanding your comment. Im not sure how the message came of that i had no intention of selling. I did take the time to post, so I wouldnt have done so if i didnt want to sell. So the next step is for a potential buyer to pm a an offer.

I appreciate the staff here, I really do. I am sure that it takes a ton of work and time to run this place. However, I wish there were ground rules on selling. I respectfully suggested/requested some basic requirements in order to sell. No dice.

What are you suggesting on ground rules? What part of the post is troubling you?

Not saying you dont have it. but sellers should post a pic that contains a piece of paper with your screen name and the date. this proves you have it.

I believe an asking price should be required also.

Not saying you dont have it. but sellers should post a pic that contains a piece of paper with your screen name and the date. this proves you have it.

I believe an asking price should be required also.
Thanks for the feedback.

Im not understanding your comment. Im not sure how the message came of that i had no intention of selling. I did take the time to post, so I wouldnt have done so if i didnt want to sell. So the next step is for a potential buyer to pm a an offer.

Would you take $50 if that was the best offer? if not, how much before you sell? See... you may not sell the drone if you don't feel you've been offered enough. As far as anyone knows, $5000 is the minimum that you'd take and everyone would simply be wasting their time bidding.

When someone want to sell something, proper etiquette is that a selling price is given or, OBO is given. This is an indication that the seller _will_ sell the item. otherwise its exactly as I mentioned, you just want people to throw money at you with no commitment that you'd ever sell the drone.

Reactions: V tail
How about if you don't like his ad----- move on. Jeez!

How about I'm giving, what should be, good advice for someone who wants to sell their drone. I'm not telling the OP the price is bad or the item is bad. I'm giving practical advice as to what would make a better selling post.

Would you take $50 if that was the best offer? if not, how much before you sell? See... you may not sell the drone if you don't feel you've been offered enough. As far as anyone knows, $5000 is the minimum that you'd take and everyone would simply be wasting their time bidding.

When someone want to sell something, proper etiquette is that a selling price is given or, OBO is given. This is an indication that the seller _will_ sell the item. otherwise its exactly as I mentioned, you just want people to throw money at you with no commitment that you'd ever sell the drone.

I believe from a seller POV, the initial intent is to get people to read the ad and gain as many offers as possibly can. I would like to think that the drone community recognizes what the retail cost of the drone is and that it has barely reached its actual launch date. So any offer below that would be ridiculous and basically rude especially for a $50 lowball offer. However, on the other end of the spectrum is, a 5k minimum would be just as ridiculous.

So was I successful in luring a reader such as yourself into my ad, the answer is yes. Just as much as i have the intent to sell, reading my ad suggests that you have an intent to buy a spark, but at the right cost. And thats where i leave it for anyone viewing this. What is your price point for purchasing this drone at this time? Im sure you have a number and just concerned that you might be wasting your time trying to post. Whats the difference if i post a random number and ignore all the offers? Im not sure why the ad has got you bothered, or do you comment on every classified ad.

I appreciate the staff here, I really do. I am sure that it takes a ton of work and time to run this place. However, I wish there were ground rules on selling. .
I thank you for that and it does and there are .

Classifieds Posting Rules

Our classifieds system is offered as a benefit of membership and is for the sale of personal items.

1. Only multirotor related ads are accepted.

2. Place only one ad per item. You may repost only when your ad has been archived.

3. Do not post an ad that is on behalf of someone else.

4. Do not hijack another member's thread with your own ad. Also please keep any comments relevant to the ad itself (such as asking for clarifications or additional information).

5. As a courtesy to fellow members, please post "Sold" in your ad title if the item has been sold, or is otherwise no longer available.

6. Ads may be removed by our staff at any time for any reason.

7. For your own security we suggest you do not to post personal information such as your email address or phone number.

They are in the guidelines but try and get folks to read them .:)

Reactions: macoman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj