Selling DJI Phantom 2 Vision including case!

Reaction score
Hello everybody! It is with regret that I am here this evening to sell my DJI Phantom 2 to pay bills amongst other things :( I did not take pictures but will gladly take pics for anybody that wishes to see them!

I am currently selling my DJI Phantom 2 Vision which *CAN* include the case depending on shipping COSTS. I haven't had the time to head up to my local Fedex/UPS/USPS office to weigh out the P2V + the case but I do not mind footing shipping costs if the cost is reasonable

Shipping from Virginia, United States of America

-1x DJI PHANTOM 2 VISION
-1x CONTROLLER
-1x WIRELESS TRANSMITTER
-1x BATTERY
-4x BLADES FOR THE PHANTOM 2 VISION (NO CARBON FIBER ONES)
-1x BATTERY CHARGER
-1x TRADECRAFT TOUGHCASE (SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR P2V)

**Can sell without the case but will have to produce an counter offer in order to get the ball rolling**

Extra information about the P2V; I ordered a set of stickers for the controller (also have the extra sticker for NAVA). I have the original packaging along with manuals in different languages. The battery is 100% functioning but has a minor cosmetic alternation which is lacking a cover for the button. My offer is $525 WHICH INCLUDES SHIPPING EXCLUDING THE SALE OF THE TRAVELING TRADECRAFT CASE. If you are trying to include the case as well, shoot me a PM with a reasonable offer. Case condition is in mint condition with custom DJI-related stickers on it.

I thank you for taking the time to review this thread and I look forward to fielding questions and hopefully come to a sale with one of youse! Have a great evening, folks.

**I am requesting the buyer to be verified via Paypal and local to the U.S.A**

SALE OF THE PHANTOM 2 VISION + THE CASE HAS NOW BEEN COMPLETED. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INQUIRIES.

To the user that recently sent me a PM with an offer, please bear with me as I try to respond back ASAP. I am having difficulties with forum rules requiring me to have a certain number of posts prior to replying back! I am interested

Heck, for that price, I'd make the trip from central florida to you and hand you the cash.
Just another excuse for a road trip for me.
You don't mention, but it does have a camera correct?

Suwaneeguy said:
Heck, for that price, I'd make the trip from central florida to you and hand you the cash.
Just another excuse for a road trip for me.
You don't mention, but it does have a camera correct?

Haha!! Just watch out for the state troopers in VA at the border! That is how they make their quota ;) I HATE to be the bearer of bad news but this transaction is now completed of 3 minutes ago! Nonetheless I still thank you for taking the time to review my sale thread and post a response to it. I wish you luck in your search of a new Phantom if that is the situation you are in! I will certainly miss all the good times I've had when flying this baby but hopefully I will make a return one of these days!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20