Selling a used Drone

Reaction score
I will be selling my used drone very soon. Of course I will list in detail what all will be included along with pictures. My biggest concern is the issue regarding the form of payment that both the buyer and seller would be comfortable with. I do fully intend to be open and honest with the buyer along with trying to gather any information and pass that along. Any thoughts or input forms of payment would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I will be selling my used drone very soon. Of course I will list in detail what all will be included along with pictures. My biggest concern is the issue regarding the form of payment that both the buyer and seller would be comfortable with. I do fully intend to be open and honest with the buyer along with trying to gather any information and pass that along. Any thoughts or input forms of payment would be appreciated.

I hope you have better luck than I just did.
I sold a nice Chroma 4K@30 for about $200 less than they were selling for about a month ago.
I think it's a seasonal thing. Maybe more interest when the spring grass is coming up than when the cold winter winds are a-blowin'.
Hopefully you'll have better luck!

I will be selling my used drone very soon. My biggest concern is the issue regarding the form of payment that both the buyer and seller would be comfortable with.
Selling a used drone is no different than selling any other used item (car, furniture, pogo stick). The best way is in person (in a safe place) where you exchange property for cash. Real green cash, not (possibly fake) cashier's check or anything else.
If you can't do this in person, you need to get paid either before or after the transaction. Either way, one party is at risk of getting screwed.
This is why people buy and sell things on eBay and pay with PayPal. You can see how past transactions were rated and you have recourse after the fact if you get screwed.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20