Sell your footage: Client looking for aerial content

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

a good customer of ours who previously purchased footage of Bali is looking for footage of the below destinations. They are a large French TV studio and I'm in direct contact with the person puchasing the footage for their documentaries.

They are looking for footage of the below locations.

- South Africa
- Thailand
- New Zealand
- Northern Canada (Yukon)
- Chili
- Greece
- Cuba

The clients pay roughly $400 USD per segment (they only need 1080p content, but we usually give them the 4K at the same price).

Anyone interested, please send me a note at [email protected] or feel free to visit our site for more information on the kind of material we are looking for.

www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Cheers

Patrice

Shame Puerto Rico isn't included have lots of Vieques

Shame Puerto Rico isn't included have lots of Vieques
Puerto Rico might not be on the specific list for this customer, but it does qualify as exotic. If you think you have footaage that would fit the profile of our site, let me know.

Most of our clients are either production companies or the travel industry as a whole, so there could be opportunities there as well.

Have a look at the site and let me know your thoughts.

www.aerial-entertainment-studios.com

Cheers

Patrice

G'day, I'm able to supply some of Australia and come January, Colombia and most likely Cuba.

Dave.

G'day, I'm able to supply some of Australia and come January, Colombia and most likely Cuba.

Dave.
Hi Dave, do you have a demo reel of Australia I can look at.

If you get a chance, have a look at our website to see the kind of footage we focus on. If you believe your footage would qualify, it would be a pleasure for me to review it.

You can reach me at: [email protected]

Cheers

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj