Self Starting DJI Go App

Reaction score
I just purchased an Apple iPad 4 Mini... Is it possible to set the iPad to self open the DJI Go App after the controller is on, connected to drone, and iPad. I was using an Android device, which does just that, and it would be nice to have that feature on the iPad as well.... Lazy critter aren't I ? :cool:

I have tried to get that to happen but have been unsuccessful on my iPad 4 Mini. The new Crystal Sky monitors will natively turn on the monitor and open up to the point of giving you a choice of Go Apps to use just by turning on the controller.

Well, Thank you. I wish you both an enjoyable day !! :D

I have tried to get that to happen but have been unsuccessful on my iPad 4 Mini. The new Crystal Sky monitors will natively turn on the monitor and open up to the point of giving you a choice of Go Apps to use just by turning on the controller.
How do you like the Crystal Sky ?? Do you have the 1000 or 2000 cd/m2?

How do you like the Crystal Sky ?? Do you have the 1000 or 2000 cd/m2?

I am using the 5.5 inch 1000 nit brightness model, the 2000 nit models are few and far between at the moment. I am really liking using it with the I2, I find the brightness adequate for most of my flying, once in a while I feel the need to shade it with my head. It starts up quickly, the touch screen is responsive and the FW seems to be stable. I should have a mount by early next week to test it with the Mavic.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj