Self leveling table

The trick would be making it light weight. You need a "gimbal table" :D

You could just hang a board from four corners with equal length rope and let gravity level it.

I put down a firm board and then put a couple levels on it in different directions. Added some coins under different parts of the board until all levels were happy.

I use UAV Bits landing pad mounted on a tripod with a circle level in the center. Even on a slope I have a level surface.

Reactions: dirkclod
I use UAV Bits landing pad mounted on a tripod with a circle level in the center. Even on a slope I have a level surface.
Speaking of levels ya know I always use one on my glass on props shafts well a member sent me this and is cool and cheap .
Ya could glue this down and has 3 chance's at level ;)
l2.jpg l1.jpg Hadn't never seen one of these .

Reactions: GoodnNuff
My washing machine says its self leveling.. How'ed they do it. Water weight I guess. I guess I try an air leveler. Still can't beat the card board and coins and carpenters level!

What for?

Quad needs to be perfectly level when you do an IMU calibration.

Is there such a thing? Maybe a small table or a stand.

for those of you who think you need to constantly calibrate....

buy a 1'x2'x3" pc of foam at Walmart, float it in your tub. this will give you a perfectly guaranteed level surface.

for those of you who think you should just fly, go for it and buy the kids a rubber ducky for the tub instead!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20