Video unavailable

• Thread starter Deleted member 108945
  • Start date
Nice video. Of the clips I think the sweeping ones ascending and descending along with passing by structures are by far the most dramatic.

Of all your videos, I like this one the best. I would love to visit this place.
Thank you very much for so nice words!!

Which other of my videos have you seen? I think I have better ones as Sepúlveda one or Toledo one

I recommend to you a visit to Spain, there are many wonderful places as this one

And the decades that some of those buildings required to complete.
Always amazing to view historical structures.
Good work, thanks for the fun!
For to build the cathedral of the video, it was needed 22 years but since it was built, many new elements ha va been added to the original build.

Nice to know you have enjoyed watching the video and thanks for you comments!!

Thank you very much for so nice words!!

Which other of my videos have you seen? I think I have better ones as Sepúlveda one or Toledo one

I recommend to you a visit to Spain, there are many wonderful places as this one
I have seen the others. This video makes me want to visit Segovia. Segovia appeals to me.

Nice video. Of the clips I think the sweeping ones ascending and descending along with passing by structures are by far the most dramatic.

Nice, you like the video!

It's my normal way to fly the drone but on this video, as I cannot go over the buildings or city streets, I have to avoid to go closer to builds,

Thanks for your comments!!