Seeking Tutor: Phantom4 V2 novice pilot seeking tutoring- 1 or 2 sessions only - Northern California

Reaction score
Briefly: I'm a grape grower who owns vineyards and is interested in the application of UAVs for aerial imaging. I owned a Mavic 2 Pro briefly (3 months) and it really sold me on the potential for aerial imaging as a tool for managing winegrapes. I sold the mavic2 recently and upgraded to the Phantom4v2.

I am a working professional who is learning the Phantom 4 "on the side"--I would prefer to hire a tutor to help train me on it's operation, bells and whistles, etc. I'm specifically interested in route planning and post flight production of images for use in aerial imagery analysis (not necessarily cinematography).

I'm located in NorCal and willing to pay very fair rates for a tutor willing to spend half a day with me training on Phantom 4V2. Name a reasonable rate and submit your qualifications and let's get going.

Thank you and happy flying

So you are no longer looking for a Jedi Master? They are a couple of Sith Lords here, but you will have to turn to the dark side, young padawan.

Jedi master, still seek do I. Dark side, light side, whatever. As long as said Master can help me become an intermediate pilot. Also, for the record, I may be a farmer, but I understand tech, am extremely computer literate, and a quick study. I'd just rather learn via conversation and hands on experience than spend all day reading manuals or watching youtube vids.
In other words, i'm a little lazy, but certainly not a pain-in-a$$ person looking to become a lifetime burden to a local expert pilot. Just give me a few hrs of your time in person with the Phantom 4, make some easy $$ for teaching someone else something that you love, and away you go. thx

Jedi master, still seek do I. Dark side, light side, whatever. As long as said Master can help me become an intermediate pilot. Also, for the record, I may be a farmer, but I understand tech, am extremely computer literate, and a quick study. I'd just rather learn via conversation and hands on experience than spend all day reading manuals or watching youtube vids.
In other words, i'm a little lazy, but certainly not a pain-in-a$$ person looking to become a lifetime burden to a local expert pilot. Just give me a few hrs of your time in person with the Phantom 4, make some easy $$ for teaching someone else something that you love, and away you go. thx
Hands on good experience but can never read enough info,more you read it the more it stay in your head,,this site is full of ideas and help so don't be afraid to ask,,someone will reply,:)

Reactions: Ansia
Sounds like a fun gig with maybe a new friend. But unfortunately I'm in New York getting ready for winter. Best of luck. You'll love it once you learn it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl