Seeing old DJI GO Interface after new DJI GO 4.0 Firmware download

Reaction score
Hello

I'm flying a Phantom 4 and I have switched from DJI GO to DJI GO 4.0 version 4.0.0 (74).The question I have is the user interface still looks the same as in the regular DJI GO.Is the new style display only for Phantom 4 pro's or can it be used on Phantom 4 as well?Also when I have seen the new style displays there is a "N" north symbol around the edge of the radar which isn't on my version.

I have downloaded the latest firmware and can't understand why I'm not seeing the new interface/display.I'd be very interested in how to fix this issue if it is at all possible

Cheers

Andy

Sent from my SM-T533 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the exact same problem... On 2 different Android device... I already asked on this forum but didn't got any answers...

Sent from my SM-G925F using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm using a galaxy S5 also a Samsung galaxy tab don't know if there are issues with these and the new interface

Though the new app DJI Go 4 has been released, its UI is more or like the same as the old one. As the time passes by, more changes can be expected. All new developments will be part of the DJI Go 4 as old app and products will go through only bug fixes if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Have flown my P4 with an Inspire RC and DJI GO 4 and all is OK no problems. Actually I have better connection in this setup compared to the regular DJI GO.

same problem here. My current firmware is on 01.02.0503 and using DJI GO 4 version, but still seeing the old interface.
I have uninstalled and deleted the DJI folder manually. But the problem was exist. How to resolve this problem?

From another forum How to Clear Defaults on an Android Device...

"Phantom 3 series and Inspire 1 series drone can only be used on with the DJI GO app, while the Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic should be used with DJI GO 4.
However, directly switching between DJI Go and DJI Go 4 on Android devices may cause connection errors. If you have both apps installed and need to switch between, please exit the app you using, pull out the USB cable, clear Default App settings in your Android device's Application Manager, then reconnect the USB cable and run the other app" - DJI Natalia

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan