See your Phantom better at night?!

those are nice but to pricey for them

Yeah I've had my share of cheap lights and have settled with these. Quality made, waterproof, long lasting battery, and they can even be used as a slave flash with me DSLR. Great little lights

I looked at those a while back for possible use as an aerial spot light but I think im going to fab a picatinny rail mount and attach a 1200 lumen tactical flashlight.

I looked at those a while back for possible use as an aerial spot light but I think im going to fab a picatinny rail mount and attach a 1200 lumen tactical flashlight.

Did you ever give this a try? I have been thinking of trying something similar.

Having some fun with P3 and Lume Cubes.
I already have a custom LED lighting on my P3 using prop guards and a 2S 2200maH battery sat behind the gimble. I decided to try adding 2 Lume Cubes sat on either side using the P3 kit:

This setup is right on the edge of the weight limit for the P3, full throttle causes the battery voltage to drop in to yellow and occasionally the red when full throttle climbing. I also tried 4 Lume Cubes but after about 5 minutes of flying the P3 auto landed due to low battery voltage. I may have gotten away with 4 if I removed the 2S battery and the LED kit on the prop guards.

Great bit of kit and the mounting hardware is very good.

P.S. Apologies for the fuzzy image, it was difficult to fly and film at the same time.

P3 prior to take off:
P3Lumi.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: flpholt

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj