Securing Pins wrong diagonal

Reaction score
Hi,

Stupid question perhaps, but does it matter on which diagonal the securing pins are on? I used one video as a guide (www.youtube.com/watch?v=uek3EkiFm7Q) and then noticed on the official channel video which came outa week later (www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC5VvVLlIWg) that theirs were the other way. Does it make a difference? If so, then is there an easy way to remove the securing washers without breaking them?

Thanks!

I am also interested in if there is a way to remove the securing pins without breaking them.

If there isnt, where can you order more?

superraz375 said:
I am also interested in if there is a way to remove the securing pins without breaking them.

If there isnt, where can you order more?

I went through this last night and just cut them off and now I am not using the pins. I did use a zip tie though. :/

It makes a HUGE difference on what one they go on. If they are the wrong two they will block the gimbal from turning. Forget the stupid pins and use a very small zip tie. Leave a little bite of play in it

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,724
Hello, my p2 came today with the 3d gimbal. I watched DJI 's YouTube video on installing the gimbal and proceeded to copy everything they had done. After I had finished it was immediately obvious that the gimbal was touching the securing pins that stick out much more than shown in the video. It looks as though the only way to take off the securing bolts is to break them, is this the only way? And if I replace them with small zipties around the jello pad would that have the same effect but minimise the gimbals interference with the securing bolts. Many thanks new and very woried pphantom pilot

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4