Securing Gimbal Guard

Reaction score
I have a CF gimbal guard installed on my P3A. I didn't use the zip ties it came with because it looks tacky and it fits in there relatively snug. However, I am needing to get it in there better and more secure obviously. Has anyone out there installed theirs without using the zip ties? I was thinking about using something like hot glue to secure it in there that way I could cut it out if I needed to and you wouldn't be able to see it but wanted to see if there were any other options. Thanks.

I have a CF gimbal guard installed on my P3A. I didn't use the zip ties it came with because it looks tacky and it fits in there relatively snug. However, I am needing to get it in there better and more secure obviously. Has anyone out there installed theirs without using the zip ties? I was thinking about using something like hot glue to secure it in there that way I could cut it out if I needed to and you wouldn't be able to see it but wanted to see if there were any other options. Thanks.
I neatly cut some thin 5 mm strips of silver-finish duct tape for fixing the gimbal protector on my P3P and wound it 2 or 3 times through the mounting slots and around the skids. They're easy enough to remove with a craft knife if you need to.

If you hunt around you can find duct tape in a variety of finishes, including gold. Carefully tied-off fishing line/dental floss could be another solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav