Second pot

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Could someone tell me what the second Potentiometer below the gimbal tilt potentiometer is for on the transmitter?

Thanks

Slugger

X2???

I noticed in the newest naza assistant software it has an x2 channel mentioned here or there

slugger said:
Hey Guys

Could someone tell me what the second Potentiometer below the gimbal tilt potentiometer is for on the transmitter?

Thanks

Slugger
That is an excellent question! Ever since the RadioShack pot mods were being documented, I've wondered. Haven't seen an answer, or even informed speculation on this anywhere. And isn't that pot accessible through a second hole in the transmitter shell (don't have my transmitter handy). What happens if it's adjusted?

That's the knob to turn off flyaways. Ooops, was supposed to be a secret.

Gizmo3000 said:
I would fathom that it controls X2,. which would allow you to set it up to remotely tweak the gains?

Well x1 does pitch . . . .

X2 could be roll??? Lol, I actually highly doubt that!

I have a feeling the x2 will probably be used for a digital zoom function for gopro! I don't think there is any spare spots to plug in an extra servo, but if the naza communicates with the ZM over CAN, it could easily be programmed to control a function via the rear bus on the gopro . . . .

. . . This is however, assuming gopro updates their firmware to include digital zoom!

7 channels is an odd number for a transmitter??? A hidden 8th channel wouldn't surprise me :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav