Second new P3S

Reaction score
Bought a new P3S a week or so ago, had a little crash in the house and couldn't seem to get it to work after. Tried this and that and everything else. Having resigned myself to either sending it away for repair and waiting for its return, or...buying a second one, then see how things go. So, logic prevailed and my wife and I headed off to Regina Best Buy and bought another one.

Brought it home, charged the batteries, set it up according to the manual, fiddled a bit with the settings, and...crap! RC Signal Lost. So, off to this forum. Found a link to the simple solution - RELINK CONTROLLER. Did that and away she went! I only started the motors and shut them down.

Hmmm. I dug the first one out, RELINKED CONTROLLER. Jeez! It worked on Auto Take-off. Couldn't get hardly any satellites in the house, but the camera works. Man, I'll have two to try out tomorrow!

On the new one the camera will only hang straight down. The controller will bring it up okay, but goes down when the dial returns to center. Might have to fiddle with that.

Reactions: miskairal
Took both drones out today. #1 supposedly didn't work after a slight crash. #2 was new, but the camera wanted to hang downward.

#2 started up and worked like a charm. Camera behaved as it should.

#1 seemed to have trouble obeying stick commands, never got off the ground. Relinked #2 controller to #1 AC, worked like a charm.

Relinked #1 controller to #2, worked like a charm. Need to spend some time calibrating the controllers again and fine tuning the settings. #1 AC is now very quick response, too quick, and #2 AC seems about right.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20