Searching for previous topics to prevent reposts

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I notice a lot of people reposting the same topics week in week out and I know that the search function within the forum is not the best so I thought I'd help the newbies (and maybe the oldies) with a little trick I use. Some of you may already know this but hopefully it will help someone.

Open Google and type in what you want to search for eg. FPV setup. Before hitting search type 'site:phantompilots.com ' at the end. This will search for what your after just within this forum regardless of which section the post may be in. So your Google search should look like this as an example:

FPV setup site:phantompilots.com

Hope that helps

Cheers

Thank you,
I DID NOT know that, this will help a lot!
I appreciate you taking the time to post this, and for
Sharing you knowledge with us! A+

Keep up the great work!

Take care, Fly safe!

Jerry D
USA
( J Dot )

He does not respond to PM's. A bunch of us have been trying to get a response from Adam for a longer while now on such issues and suggested improvements and active moderators etc. We still hope for a response. The more people that send him PM's on such subjects the better chance there is of him possibly taking his users suggestions seriously.

Sent from Samsung S4 via Tapatalk

being able to Sticky certain threads also cuts way down on reposting. Hopefully this Adam person (if it's even a real person not like the biblical Adam-first-person) will get involved in this latest attempt by users to improve the board. There's a great user base here the place just needs a little more hands-on admin to take it to the next level

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj