Sd cards

Reaction score
I can't find the thread about problems with cards for camera on p3s. This is the micro card I got, will this work?
af4e09fa802a4655d93188f0ad3e48af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

It looks fine. It's a class 10. I think the problems some have had. And very few have had issues. Is the cards that says sdxc and other things. Like in next thread. Yours look like mine and I got 64 g. No issues at all. Love it.

Reactions: yankee65
I'm still trying to decipher the manual, can I just pop this into the camera and be good, or do I have to do something else before I can fly and take videos and pictures?

I'm still trying to decipher the manual, can I just pop this into the camera and be good, or do I have to do something else before I can fly and take videos and pictures?

Just pop it in. I did not do anything. And I checked pics as it was still in house.

You might use DJI GO and format it, some do, some don't.

Hopefully this helps... When I record @ 1080p 30fps on my P3S, it is at 30 Mbps. When I record at 2.7k 30fps it is at 40Mbps. So as long as your sd card can write at 40Mbps speed, you should be ok. You can use a program like CrystalDiskMark to measure the read and write speed of the card.

CrystalDiskMark - Software - Crystal Dew World

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers