sd cards

Reaction score
can anyone suggest a good sd card for phantom 3 pro, useing a lexor 633x 16gb and video a bit stop start, used it in my p3a was fine

Lexie 633x should be a good card for P3A/P. Your problem seems to be probably on your laptop / video player.

Tried it in my p3a no problems,can watch videos fine on my laptop tried it in p3p and that's when videos stop and start,you can see it on my iPad while Iam recording video, records for about a minute then stops then 10 seconds later starts again, no lag when not recording

Does the video actually have 10 second pauses in it or is your laptop having trouble playing the video?

I have the same problem and the SD card isn't the solution

What kind of transmission video do you use? Auto or custom? 32 channels?

In my case I noticed that the problem was present only with custom channel, in auto mode the problem disappeared! With P3P and Android device Dji Go app 3.1.8

Does the video actually have 10 second pauses in it or is your laptop having trouble playing the video?
been flying today and i noticed that even without recording video image on my ipad that it was stopping ang starting

I also cant figure out what you're trying to say.

Are you saying that you are having trouble with your FPV, the cached video on your iPad or the video on your SD card?

Also, do you mean its stuttering or actually stopping and starting again with gaps as @msinger already asked?

If its stuttering, do you mean while you are playing the video on your iPad or playing it on your laptop?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers