SD Card

Reaction score
OK

So I took my first flight today ")

In the app, it said I did not take any videos on my phone, when I imported them from the sd they were there. How do I view and or edit them? Which software do I use?

I know it will only take a 32 gig sd, if I put in a 64 will it still work, only just up to 32 gig?

How do I format the card to get it ready for the camera...???

Thanks in advance.

scottbroker said:
OK

So I took my first flight today ")

In the app, it said I did not take any videos on my phone, when I imported them from the sd they were there. How do I view and or edit them? Which software do I use?

I know it will only take a 32 gig sd, if I put in a 64 will it still work, only just up to 32 gig?

How do I format the card to get it ready for the camera...???

Thanks in advance.

32 GB is maximum, format in camera using the mobile app.

scottbroker said:
OK

In the app, it said I did not take any videos on my phone, when I imported them from the sd they were there.

Thanks in advance.

I've found trying to view video over the wifi, or even check they seem to be there is unreliable, stills work OK.
You can't do much with the video until it's on your computer, Simplest way is to get a Mini SD card reader, or you might have a slot for that already - or a full sizes SD slot and use an adapter.
You can transfer from the phantom by USB but it has to be turned on and that means gimbal off/on too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4