SD Card won't stay in anymore

vhc

Reaction score
Hey all,

My sd card wont stay in anymore.
I removed it to take some videos off and it is not going back in :(

Check video
https://vid.me/NhyA

The way i put it in before worked fine always, now it somehow clicks but doesnt hold.
Return time?

Greetings

Had a similar problem. Put in my 64GB card felt the click and the card looked solidly in place. Took my bestest video yet. It was really academy award winning stuff. Anyway, got home and went to pull card out. Something already did that deed for me. No card. It fell out in mid flight. Now, I put a small piece of tape over the card slot before every flight.

But alas, not nearly as good as the video that got away.

ahhh that sux! Sorry for the loss of your Oscar and card :(
But jokes aside, something tells me more people are having this issue.
Hopefully the store I bought it from will take it back.

I found mine inside the case a couple of times , thought I had lost the card , never knew about this issue
I will keep an eye on mine see if it gets worse , thanks for the post

I went to the shop I bought it form. they said they can send it back for warranty for me, though the problem is I have to do some shooting with it so i'll have to temp. use some tape. They said it'd take about a month or more to get it fixed.. pfff :)

Hey all,

My sd card wont stay in anymore.
I removed it to take some videos off and it is not going back in :(

Check video
SD Phantom 3

The way i put it in before worked fine always, now it somehow clicks but doesnt hold.
Return time?

Greetings
I also just bought a new one...Phantom 3 Professional last 2 weeks.Just used it 5 times.Took card out for uploading.When I put it back,it doesn't take it.
What shall I do?

Within two weeks i would expect the retailer to resolve the issue, dont let them try and convince you it needs to go off for repair.

I have never taken mine out since I bought it. I just connect the bird with a cable and take the video out that way. It would probably be my luck that I took the card out for the first time and it wouldn't work again. LOL
The only draw back I think with not taking the card out is that the video transfers to the computer slower. I'm OK with that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20