SD Card won't come out

Reaction score
Has anyone had this issue?? I just tried to remove the SD card for the first time and it doesn't come out. I pushed down and it moved down but just stayed there and not enough sticking out to even grab it with my finger nails. Normally these are spring loaded like my GoPro.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

They are spring loaded. Sometimes they can stick if you push down and hold briefly before you take your finger away. Try pushing down, and remove your finger instantly...almost a quick jab best describes it.
Hope you get it out :(

It has happened to others. I remember on person used sewing needles to pierce the sides and pry it out. The circuitry of interest is pretty well buried inside the plastic.

Thanks folks, must of been a weak spring, it seemed to have cured itself. I checked back to try the solutions mentioned and it had popped up enough that I could remove it. It seems to work perfect now, maybe was just stuck from being new.. Panicked too soon lol

Reactions: Philltayl
Thanks folks, must of been a weak spring, it seemed to have cured itself. I checked back to try the solutions mentioned and it had popped up enough that I could remove it. It seems to work perfect now, maybe was just stuck from being new.. Panicked too soon lol

Good News. I have seen people destroy a $800 piece of equipment over a $20 SD card. Not recommended.

Reactions: Philltayl
Mine was similarly stuck when I first opened my new P3S. Thought it strange at the time. Seems I wasn't the only one with this problem.

Reactions: Scoddy71
Mine was similarly stuck when I first opened my new P3S. Thought it strange at the time. Seems I wasn't the only one with this problem.

Same here as well. The first time was crazy difficult but no problems ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.