SD card not seating (anyone else having this problem ?)

Reaction score
Ive had my P3 for 2 weeks and 20 flights. Today my Sd card would not lock in place. I tried other SD cards
thinking it might be the cad. but there all the same.
Is anyone having this issue ?
Im taking mine to DJI LA office tomorrow !

Nothing here, do you think something got blown into the slot when landing or launching?

Nothing here, do you think something got blown into the slot when landing or launching?
No I don't think any dust or anything. I'm very carful taking of and landing around any dirt.
But you never know. I think it's mechanical !
I did hear of another p3 pilot having the same issue. I'll talk to DJI tomorrow.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi,

Any update on this? did they fix it / if so, how did they do it?
I have the same issue, but don't have a repair place nearby..

Here's a video of my issue:
https://vid.me/NhyA

clicks in place but doesnt stay in.

Had this happen on my vision 2plus. No luck. Sent the camera into DJI. Said maybe 6 week turn around. At least I have my P3 to use.

I had the exact same issue w/ P3A. Luckily it happened within the 7 day return. So they refunded me.

I took two wire zip ties and zip tied it into place. True I must now download using a usb cable but I don't have that problem anymore. - Jeff

I took two wire zip ties and zip tied it into place. True I must now download using a usb cable but I don't have that problem anymore. - Jeff

I got lost. I've always removed my SD card and used a card reader to get the data into my PC. If you have the SD card zip-tied into place and the other USB port (in the front, near the logo) is only to obtain one of those infamous .DAT files, where do you plug a USB cable?

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL

There is a micoUSB port on the silver gimble area. It is on the opposite side of the SDcard port. Plug it in here and it comes up like any USB device. NOTE: I can't remember off the top of my head if you have to have your battery turned on.

There is a micoUSB port on the silver gimble area. It is on the opposite side of the SDcard port. Plug it in here and it comes up like any USB device. NOTE: I can't remember off the top of my head if you have to have your battery turned on.

"Phantom Pilot found asleep at keyboard! Film at 11. LOL
Been so long since I had done that - I had forgotten all about that other port.

Art - N4PJ
Leesburg, FL

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj