SD card not found + reversed camera

Reaction score
So two things happened when I was about to fly today. First, I couldn't take any photos or record as it didn't register that the SD card was in. I took it out and put it in several times, turned everything off and on again, yet nothing helped.

Second, the button panning the camera up and down were reversed. When pressing up, the camera tilted down.

I packed my stuff together and went home, but decided to try again outside my house. Suddenly everything worked fine.

Any ideas what the reason could be? I don't want this to happen again when I'm about to film :)

Yep it sounds like what mine was doing minths ago, i was about to ship it off to UAV Direct for trouble shooting?? I tried New Class 10 SD card & everything went back to perfect. I shared this story and had most of the experienced guys saying they doubt the SD card could effect it that way!!
So i took out the the new SD card & reinstalled the old one.... Well the old one did the exact same BS behavior I was getting with it in... I pulled that card out and put the new one back in PERFECT AGAIN[!!!!/size]

So give it a try. I will say that i was having more issues than your having however...
Moose

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers