SD card in RC does what?

Reaction score
Ok more newbie stuff. 4 queries please after a web search.

I put an SD card in the RC. Why? Dunno. Just seemed it oughta have one. But...
1) Seems nothing ever on it. Is it used only for upgrading firmware on the RC? No other use?

Also
2) Various videos cached under the Album button on the RC? Where is the cached stuff located?

Also
3) Videos cached. Should images also be cached?

Also
4) How does one format the SD card in the RC?

Thanks

Is it used only for upgrading firmware on the RC?
Yes.

Videos cached. Should images also be cached?
No.

How does one format the SD card in the RC?
You can format the memory card in the device settings. Go to "Settings" (the gear icon at the top of the screen) --> "System Settings" --> "Storage" --> "Erase SD Card".

Where is the cached stuff located?
You can access the files on your P4P+ remote controller like this. The cached videos are stored in "DJI\dji.pilot.pad\DJI_RECORD".

Reactions: charlieb4
Yes.

No.

You can format the memory card in the device settings. Go to "Settings" (the gear icon at the top of the screen) --> "System Settings" --> "Storage" --> "Erase SD Card".

You can access the files on your P4P+ remote controller like this. The cached videos are stored in "DJI\dji.pilot.pad\DJI_RECORD".
To format the memory card, would that be in the dji go apps?

Reactions: engravosaurus
msinger: All worked. Thanks. Nice response.

I was pretty confused till I saw you where talking the P4P+. I knew there was an internal memory card. I just compared the two controllers. The back of the P4P+, is totally different then the replacement you can put on the P4P controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20