Sd card getting stuck?

Reaction score
So I noticed my sd card got stuck inside the aircraft, after messing with it for a minute I got it out. I did a dumb thing and put it back in which of course it got stuck again which I eventually got it out. I put a different card in which isn't getting stuck. I'm not sure if the card gets hot inside which warps it causing it to stick eventually or from being removed over and over it gets worn and gets stuck. But I'm pretty sure nothing is wrong with the P4 since all my other cards don't get stuck. And this one didn't either in the beginning. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I don't think it could be a heat problem. Just compare its dimensions with a good SD card. Check for any blurs on the edges of the card.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I don't think it could be a heat problem. Just compare its dimensions with a good SD card. Check for any blurs on the edges of the card.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Ok. Yea it's a good card. One of the most expensive SanDisk I could find on amazon. It could be used and abused I'll check when I get home. Thanks

I'm sure you know which way the sd card goes in, but if you (like most of us ) originally tried to put the card in upside down , you may have damaged the contacts inside the P4 .
I just got done talking apart a sony action cam that I bought (not working) and found that previous owner had done just exactly that . The contact arms were bent to hell ..

All my other cards work. I bought a new Samsung 64 gb and it works perfect. Must just be that card.

I've noticed some cards with more top label paint to have a tighter fit that under some conditions can lead to a stuck card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic