sd card full

Reaction score
hey all, I have a question. my sd card is full how or what do I do next ? do I replace it with a new one? do I have to put it in my computer? not sure what my next step should be, any help would be greatly appreciated...

If you want the videos in there, take the card out and use a card reader and copy them to your computer. Then put it back and format it using DJI Go app. If you don't want those videos, just format it.

Reactions: Bronx_Bomber
hey all, I have a question. my sd card is full how or what do I do next ? do I replace it with a new one? do I have to put it in my computer? not sure what my next step should be, any help would be greatly appreciated...
You might like to think of transferring files after each day's flying rather than keeping them in your Phantom and risking them every time you fly.

ok so I can transfer them by putting the sd card in my computer and saving the files ?

That's exactly what my reply is about. Hope you have a memory card reader or your laptop has a built-in one.

From a Desktop I plug the USB cable into the gimbal, and power up the bird. Then copy the files, then delete with the computer. That SD card is so small, I am afraid I will break it, loose it or the card slot will get messed up.

I copy the files from the DCIM folder then delete the files from that folder. Formatting the sd card deletes all the files on the ad card including the important .bin file with the latest firmware on it.

I copy the files from the DCIM folder then delete the files from that folder. Formatting the sd card deletes all the files on the ad card including the important .bin file with the latest firmware on it.
There is no need to leave the bin file on the SD card after the firmware upgrade.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic