sd card full -> Go App crash

Reaction score
While flying and video recording I got voice message "sd card is full" and Go App stop video recordîng which is normal - but a couple of second after Go App crashed!

Just had to restart app but fix to avoid app crash is welcome.

Currently operating all current firmware and apps versions.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sure will pay more attention in the future, warning "almost full" or reaching certain treshold limit could be cool at startup!

What I do after every flight outing is transfer the video to the computer & clear the card(s) so they are ready for the next outing. I have my birds name the files sequentially with folders for each bird. I create a dated folder for each outing with the bird's main folder (ie -7-21-16) so everything is organized & I can always find my videos.

Sure will pay more attention in the future, warning "almost full" or reaching certain treshold limit could be cool at startup!

What I do after every flight outing is transfer the video to the computer & clear the card(s) so they are ready for the next outing. I have my birds name the files sequentially with folders for each bird. I create a dated folder for each outing with the bird's main folder (ie -7-21-16) so everything is organized & I can always find my videos.

I do the same, with a different folder for each days flying. Then I rename each file to where it was shot and the date.

I had my card fill up on me a few days ago. I had the 16GB instead of the 32Gb. Voice message told me the card was full, but everything carried on as normal. Are you using iOS or Android? Maybe something in that.

iPad 4 mini cellular dedicated to P4 usage and latest Go App. I'll look into logs if anything related and keep you posted.

I'm on Android.

I do the same, with a different folder for each days flying. Then I rename each file to where it was shot and the date.

I had my card fill up on me a few days ago. I had the 16GB instead of the 32Gb. Voice message told me the card was full, but everything carried on as normal. Are you using iOS or Android? Maybe something in that.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj