SD Card Error

Reaction score
I have already looked for the answer on here and Google but I didnt come to anything solid and nothing helped so hopefully someone can help me out with with.

Best Buy had SD cards on sale again. I got the 64 Gig card for 30 dollars. Not a bad deal. Just to try it out today and I keep getting errors. I tried to format it on computer and the drone and nothing is working. Is the class that I have wrong? I don't want to worry about storage really and the card it came with l, it's annoying to keep transferring it back over the the computer and the drone. It works fine on the computer. It would suck to return it. Can anyone give me advice?

7682237061714c45b346b7e9d14de6b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm pretty confident (without searching) this is a class 10 card (10Mb/s), and class UHS 1, still 10Mb/s but optimised, or at least certified for video recording.

Notwithstanding the specs suggest it's up to the task I had issues with one in a P3P. The solution for me was to format as exfat. No issues since.

I'm pretty confident (without searching) this is a class 10 card (10Mb/s), and class UHS 1, still 10Mb/s but optimised, or at least certified for video recording.

Notwithstanding the specs suggest it's up to the task I had issues with one in a P3P. The solution for me was to format as exfat. No issues since.

+1 - I had funky issues with my card until reformatted with exfat - I did a complete format, not the quickly but I dont know if that matters a lick.

+1 - I had funky issues with my card until reformatted with exfat - I did a complete format, not the quickly but I dont know if that matters a lick.

I'll have to try that again. I was formatting it s different way it was taking a long time and my patience ran out. This wasn't the usual right click and format option.

I'll have to try that again. If I can't do it I'm taking it for my money back and try to see what a 32 gig card can do

I up graded to the Scan Disk Ultra 64 GB UHS - 1 Class 10 Micro SD Card. It worked fine.

I have and use that one, and a Sony 64 g., and Samsung 64 , also panisonic 64 all format with exfat also, no problems . Is it locked ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have and use that one, and a Sony 64 g., and Samsung 64 , also panisonic 64 all format with exfat also, no problems . Is it locked ?

How do I find that out?

Sorry I was thinking of the adapter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav