Sd card error

Reaction score
Hi guys.
In The last two flights I got the message sd card error .I was recording while flight .the 3 videos was fine .after I tried to record fourth video when I click on record button I got sd card error message.I change sd card and phantom started recording.but the first video after message couldn't play at my computer.
The other flight was before few days.I had recorded successfully 4 videos .then I got the same error message again.I have formatted sd card before flight.sd card is a sundisk 10 class 8gb one year old .any suggestions why I get this error message ?

Hi guys.
In The last two flights I got the message sd card error .I was recording while flight .the 3 videos was fine .after I tried to record fourth video when I click on record button I got sd card error message.I change sd card and phantom started recording.but the first video after message couldn't play at my computer.
The other flight was before few days.I had recorded successfully 4 videos .then I got the same error message again.I have formatted sd card before flight.sd card is a sundisk 10 class 8gb one year old .any suggestions why I get this error message ?

Try another SD card.

how are you formatting the card?
It should be a "Full Format" using a PC set to format to the FAT32 file system.
If that doesn't work keep repeating the above trying different cards.
Yes cards should be Class 10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31