sd card error on tablet

Reaction score
when i put my sd card in my computer i can watch my videos but when i put it in my new galaxy tab 10.1 it says it cannot play video. does anyone here know how to fix this its driving me crazy..

Take a deep breath.
OK. What kind of computer running which Operating system, which video format coming out of the bird, and which android version on the Tab? Then we can get to the bottom of this.

Take a deep breath.
OK. What kind of computer running which Operating system, which video format coming out of the bird, and which android version on the Tab? Then we can get to the bottom of this.
computer is windows 10, my tab is running android 6.0.1 the bird i have set at 1080p

computer is windows 10, my tab is running android 6.0.1 the bird i have set at 1080p

Try a different medis player VLC it's a free software program and you can google it.

The Tab shouldn't have any trouble with plain old 1080. The other format I was talking about is the video file type, usually .MP4 or .MOV. I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 LTE several generations older than yours and My DJI 1080 vids play fine on it. I set my bird to MP4 video. So take a look at that.

sorry for the late response, i was on mov and changed to mp4 and still same issue, on my typhoon h pro i have no issues, put the sd card in my tab and works perfectly

Your video from your bird (1080P0 is 1920 x 1080. Your Tab 10.1 is only 1280 x 800. I am not sure, but I suspect it just cannot down convert from High Definition to the normal definition screen in the tab. That is what I know right now. I will look into this and post back later.

from what i read my tab was full 1080p.. could be wrong.. any help would be greatly appreciated Kirby.. thank you

Look it up. Meanwhile go to the Google Android Play Store and browse some of the video players there . Play store will usually tell you if that App will work on your device. Try a few and when you find one that works, uninstall the ones which didn't.

OK that is great. I must have read an old review. Anyway, are you putting the SD card in the small slot on the side? I assume yours is similar to mine.

My laptop is 1920 x 1200 and my DJI videos play fine, but I have noticed I have to use a player from the play store in my Tab. So try a couple of those from the Play store. That should fix it. Did your tab come with some sample videos installed from Samsung. Mine had "Wonder of Nature", City, Nature, Food and a couple others.

on my laptop it plays great but im trying to edit videos using my tablet..im better on my tab than on the laptop. my videos come out great from my typhoon but my p4p just doesnt want to read..

OK I tried a DJI0001.MP4 from my bird and it wont play on mine either. I downloaded a player from the play store..It is
4K Ultra HD Player. Free and the video played great
Try it.

Attachments

• Player.jpg
    Player.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 303
i download that app you posted and also another for video editing and everything is working perfect now.. 40 dollars later but working lol.. thanks again Kirby

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj