SD card download

Reaction score
I took my P4P out today for a short flight and when I got back in I hooked up my IPad to upload the footage it said there was nothing to upload, well I put the card in my Mac and there was footage, I also took my Mavic out for a short flight to see if it was the P4P or what and the Mavic says the same thing, anyone else having this problem and if so what is going on, is this an Apple problem or another DJI problem.
Chris Sr

The tablet just has video cache which is usually limited to a few GB and won’t overwrite that with new flights by default. You should be using the footage from the card in the first place. You can change the setting in go to replace old footage with new.

I’ve been hooking straight to the Drone to use DJI program to make my videos and has worked great up till now so what could the problem be

Reactions: loonie01
FYI..some users turned there video caching off to mitigate problem on video transmission on older iPad running current iOS. I have an apple sd card reader to transfer footages from SD card to iPad every time I change batteries.

Reactions: chrismatthewssr
Thanks for all the help, I found my problem I was trying to use the wrong cable to upload my videos to my iPad.
Chris Sr.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4