Sd Card Does Not Stay In P3S Camera Slot

Reaction score
I searched for this topic so I apologize if it's buried somewhere in this forum. I went to download some video I captured recently and I could not get it to sync with my Mac. Turns out the SD card was sticking slightly out of the camera. I tried to click it back in but it wouldn't engage with slot. I tried to use another SD card and it didn't work either. Luckily I have an external card reader and I was able to get the files I needed straight from the card.

Has anyone else experienced this issue with the "click" mechanism and if so, how long did it take to get it repaired if it was still under warranty?

I'll be calling DJI on Monday morning. It's only four months old, never crashed, and only has a handful of flights. Luckily the card did not fly out at 300ft.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You really have to push it in far to get it to click in. It's spring loaded so keep trying

I'm putting a considerable amount of pressure on it. I even used a small flat-head to really get down on it make sure it really hit all the way to the bottom. But all I hear is a click and then it pops right out. It appears the spring-loaded latch mechanism is faulty.

While this is not a common issue, everyone I saw mention it here had to send their Phantom back to DJI to get it repaired.

Yep...off to DJI it is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic