Scroll wheel/ Gimbal issue

Reaction score
So, I just bought the newer remote with the scroll wheel for my phantom 2, but it is doing something I'm not sure it is suppose to do. Whenever I scroll up or down it works, but it always goes back to it's original position. An example is if I scroll down the gimbal with go-pro will go down, but then when I let go of scroll it begins to go back up. I know this is not normal, so does anyone know what I should do?

Try calibrating your remote controller -- exactly like this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: IflyinWY

Okay, That worked. I had it in the old version not the updated version. But, now when I try and scroll up it the gimbal kinda shakes or stutters. Especially when I let go of the wheel, go really slow. This problem seems to be only when I am scrolling up.

Could this be a gimbal problem or still a remote (transmitter) problem? I have calibrated.

Nice one msinger. Great video too.
I wish DJI had a bunch of videos just like that, bing, bang, boom... done.

But, now when I try and scroll up it the gimbal kinda shakes or stutters. Especially when I let go of the wheel, go really slow.
This is almost always caused by a calibration issue. Try calibrating once more. Make sure you don't miss any steps in the above video.

Nice one msinger. Great video too.
I wish DJI had a bunch of videos just like that, bing, bang, boom... done.[/QU

It is a phantom 2. Attached is a video. You can see in the beginning I try and go up and it bounces down twice. This happens when I move the scroll slowly. You can also see the jerk at it's maximum.
. I will try to re calibrate soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers